Andy, Grace, and I were able to take a trip down to Mexico this past weekend for Isaac's wedding. Isaac and Andy played volleyball in high school and have kept in touch all these years. Originally the plan was for Andy to go by himself to hang out with his buddies. But as we got closer to the wedding date Andy sweet talked me into going. I finally gave in when he said he'd take care of all of the arrangements and take care of Grace. But I guess I should have told him he would also have to pack too. As we were traveling to our hotel we passed the hotel exit because I was looking at the beach and playing with Grace. Sorry Andy. Luckily for us we spoke spanish and we found our way back. When we finally arrived at our hotel "La Fonda" we couldn't help it but laugh at the name. It reminded us of Napoleon Dynamite when Kip introduced his girlfriend to Napoleon.
Even though our trip was short we created wonderful memories and caught up with old friends. Even Grace had a good time except for the times she would cry when we wouldn't give her piƱa colada. I think she thought it was "leche". After a long night of partying (8:30pm is a long night with a kid who is tired) we ended our trip watching the sunset and killing off mosquitoes. Thanks Andy for convincing me to come!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Mexico Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment