A week after we got back from Mexico we took another quick trip up north to attend a family baptism. My cousin Lalo and family flew in from Mexico City to Redwood City, CA to baptize his daughter and son (twins). The last time I saw Lalo (nickname) was at our wedding. After the baptism we headed off to Gabby & Viciente's new house. When we pulled up to their new house I didn't realize how big it was until we walked inside.(Sorry I didn't take pictures of the house inside I was busy eating the delicious food.)
When we entered the house I was amazed at the colors and furniture. It reminded me of "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" show. When I entered the garage I was impressed with the decor. It was beautiful. They decorated their garage like a wedding but with brighter colors. It's a good thing Viciente owns a catering business because he can put his talents to use.
Before we arrived in Redwood City. We stopped by my grandparents' house. We had a good time chatting and eating with them. Grandpa was so funny. (I still can't believe he's 92 yrs old)
When my dad and grandma didn't agree on something he would say something out of the blue like "how are those steaks" or "how is the war" of course Andy & I were the only ones paying attention. We couldn't help it but laugh. We probably shouldn't have laugh because it distracted my dad and grandma. Grace had a good time too. She found Grandma's magnifying glass and didn't want to let go. Grace thought it was funny every time Andy put it to her face.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Bay Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment