Thursday, October 29, 2009

Flashback

We have been forced to be apart and at times it can be difficult wishing we lived closer together. We go through our normal routines but never forget each other.
Yeah, I know this posting has nothing to do with my family. But if I had an opportunity in heaven to pick sisters I'd pick...which means you are family.



Remember 2005?
I'm sure you're happy I'm not posting the other pictures...yeah, you know the ones you don't like.
Remember 2008?
I miss you guys!!!

I can't wait for 2010 picture!!!

2 comments:

The Rennakers: said...

I can't wait either!!!! That's why I will stalk you all until we get together! love you Jefe!

Holly Park said...

Ahh, so many good memories!!! Wishing I could be there in January, but just make sure it is SOOO much fun so we can meet up again next fall.