Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family photo

If we were to send out a family Christmas photo. This is what it would probably look like but we'd never send it A. trying to make G. smile, B. trying to figure out if sucking her dress is better than sucking her thumb, and me telling everyone how to pose.

This photo was taken at my friend's wedding in Newport this past August. It was a beautiful wedding. I was a bridesmaid and I got to dance down the aisle (w/the other bridesmaids/grooms) during the ring ceremony. The dancing part was a surprise for everyone, even A. didn't know about it. Boy, was he shocked when the music came on and I started showing off my moves. One of the highlights for me was I was tossed in the air...however I hope the wedding video never shows up on u-tube.

1 comments:

Jeremy Pyne said...

Thanks for the photo that will never be sent! ;) Honestly, it helps me feel like my own family is normal too.