I know I haven't posted in along time but I had to post what happened to me the other day. The girls and I were at Costco doing our regular shopping. While I was looking at some items I kept hearing G. saying something over and over. Then I heard her giggling and repeating what she said before. I then turned around to see what was the matter and I saw nothing. But she started getting really excited as if she saw Elmo and said "Dada! Dada! Dada diapers!" I looked around and saw no diapers or a man that resembled A. I told G. there were no diapers and Dada was not here. She giggled and said loudly as she pointed towards the direction she wanted me to look at. "Dada! Dada diapers!" When I looked to what she was pointing to I couldn't help it but laugh so HARD. She was pointing to a picture that had a male model posing in white Calvin Klein briefs. See picture below.
When I told A. what happened he said "G. knows when she sees a six pack it's her dada. Funny!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Hot Dada!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that kid. Hilarious!
Too funny!
That cracks me up!! She's too cute!! (Yes, I have found your blog and I now follow it! So you better be gettin' more updates on here...:)
At least she wasn't laughing at a box of Depends! :)
classic :)
Post a Comment