Months have gone by since I've posted. I keep telling myself I'll post but I never do. Then I thought "who really reads our blog"? Is it our family, our friends, or people who blog hop or people who I don't want reading our blog or am I just writing to myself?
For the month of March it was MADNESS. Why? Reason #1-for months we've been looking for a place to buy before we have baby number two. But as time got closer to my due date I didn't want to be in escrow, or unpacking or fixing up our new place with just a few weeks to my due date.
To make the long story short we moved into our new place the 1st of April thanks to our dear friend M. who was persistent. We love our place. However, at the beginning it was hard for me to face reality. Why? I thought our prayers would be answered a certain way because I thought since we were doing everything right by saving, staying out of debt, praying and asking for the doors to open, fasting (I couldn't but A. did), attending the temple, serving the Lord, doing our homework, searching, being patience, not being too picky, and making other sacrifices, etc.
Looking back H.F. did answer our prayers. He did open the doors for us because He gave us another option instead of buying to rent. He did send us warnings by not feeling good about certain places. He did make sure we moved into a big enough place for our family to grow. He also made sure we were close to our friends and family. He did everything, He knew what was best for our family. I could write more about our experience above but I feel it's too long and personal.
Reason #2- after finding our place the hard part was packing. G. helped me by unpacking what I finished packing. I felt so bad because while I was packing I neglected her but she got my attention my getting into things. (see pictures) She got into my make-up. When I caught her she was about to put mascara on her eyes. I thought I caught her in time before she made a mess but when I went into the room I noticed she already practiced the skill on her doll but in the wrong spot.
Another day I walked into the kitchen and found G. with my step stool and strawberries in her mouth. Look at her face as I caught her in the act! G. took the step stool and grabbed the towel that was drying the strawberries on top of the counter and pulled it towards her.
I hurried grabbed the camera and then asked G. "Are you eating strawberries"? She smiled and said no. (see below) She made me laugh!
Reason #3-friends come and go but memories last a life time. I had a friend move back east and a friend come back and visit. The hard part was saying good-bye to both of them after they left. Memory lane. Each family has grown and what's amazing we're still friends with all the craziness that goes on when we have our reunions.
Our last days at the happiest place on earth. We had so much fun!
Reason #4- Birthdays. I'll post pictures later and details. We kidnapped our girlfriends who had b-days in March and we did some fun things. See next posting.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Really? Who reads this blog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I read it! I hope that I see a new post everytime that I look to the blog. I'm sad when there is nothing. And I LOVE pictures. I miss you soooooooooo much.
And GRACE! She's so sneaky with the berries. Smart girl.
Love you!
Keep writing! I love reading about your life! We miss you guys.
I follow! I was looking at that picture of everyone (all the friends) and was having a hard time figuring out where all those kids came from. It hasn't been THAT long since we've been away, but it sure feels like it! Hope the move went happy and well and that you're settled.
I read it! Probably about as often as I update my own blog, but I do enjoy it! Have you reached your delivery date yet? We are ready any day now for our own little girl to come. Congrats to you!
Ready for some pictures of Baby B! Little G looked adorable today! Hope you're well!
Look at you Frances! Your daughter is adorable and how exciting to have another one on the way. =)
It is great to read about how you are doing! It has been to long!
Misty
Post a Comment