Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new hobby...bragging rights

In September'09 my girlfriends (a fine group of ladies I love) gave me one of the best b-day gifts. They sent me to cake decorating school. They know I'm not into sweets but they know how much I've been wanting to learn how to decorate cupcakes/cakes. You may ask why? I feel that it's a great skill I can use at home to teach my kids and create wonderful memories at the same time.

The beginners class C. and I attended each week and we always left with amazing cakes/cupcakes. Then later on when the beginners class was over I took an intermediate class with my other friends while they took the beginners class. It was so much fun!

As for A. he didn't mind me leaving him with our two girls because he always knew I'd be coming back home with something good to eat. In fact I was the one scared to leave.

Thanks ladies for making my dreams come true...you know who you are.

Below are just a few of the items I've made.
Halloween cake/cupcake



Fall cake
Fondant cake
Christmas

1 comments:

Jill said...

hooray! i love it. you are so talented.