A few weeks before the movie NEW MOON premiered our family was out shopping at Nordstrom. We were in the kid's section checking out some items that were on sale. I looked up towards the jr. department and noticed a guy looking our way. I turned my head again and continued shopping. I looked up again and noticed the same man looking at me or at our direction. I thought it was odd. Again, I turned my head away but quickly turned back to see if this gentleman was still staring. I looked back again and thought it was creepy he was still looking at our direction. I went to A. and told him there was this weird guy looking over at us and to be careful with G. He looked to see where the guy was and then turned towards me with a BIG smile then started to laugh. (image him laughing at me) He said "F. you're funny...that's a live size cut out of Edward (from Twilight). I looked back and started to laugh too. We were laughing so hard. But A. of course wouldn't drop it the whole night. He kept saying over and over "yeah, F. Edward was checking you out". He had a good laugh that night, as for me I felt dumb but I promise you he looked REAL. I PROMISE!
I was able to see NEW MOON opening weekend night with some die hard fans... "friends". When we saw Twilight we learned our lesson...buy better tickets, go a different night, go to a different theatre or have connections...(we did have connections last time but it was luck). This time we purchased advanced tickets with assigned seating and then afterwards we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
New Moon-embarrassing story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its, alright Frances...Edward would check you out...cardboard Edward or not...;) hehe.
Too funny!
Post a Comment