If you don't like crap then don't click. During general conference weekend our prayers were answered...for a few minutes. After saying the prayer we sat down to eat our waffles and watch conference. Out of the blue G. kept saying "poop in toilet", which my mom had been encouraging her to do. She said it over and over and this time she wasn't playing. We quickly took her out of her high chair and rushed her onto the toilet. To our surprise she DID IT. She went poop in the toilet!! G. recieved stickers for her reward we're still working on the potty training.
I was in the other room feeding B. when I came back I noticed G. was playing with her ears. As I got closer this is what I found. I guess she thought by putting peas in her ears she would get the nutrients without having to eat them.
Once in a while G. insists on wearing her snow white shoes to bed and by the time she wakes up the morning they're back on again. Height and image are important to her.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
G. is growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment