I made A. his favorite cake...yellow poppy seed. Actually, it was either his favorite pie (coconut cream) or a cake. I begged for the cake and he was fine trying something new.
A few weeks ago we went to Sea World. G. saw the other kids around her looking into the glass and she thought it was funny. She kept kissing the glass and of course I was grossing out.
Later that evening the whales seemed to love her because they would swim towards her and stay there. I tried to get a picture of G. and the whale staring at her but the flash ruined the picture :((
We ate lunch at the Shamu restaurant. It was lovely but nothing compared to the Blue Bayou at Disneyland.
Overall, it was a great day. Walking, talking, eating, sleeping (that would be B.), and watching our girls laugh at each other. We still can't believe we have girls...well A. can't. He's a great dad.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Andy's birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment