G. did not want to go to preschool. She cried the whole ride there saying she "didn't like preschool". B. didn't make it any easier for G. because she was laughing, and taunting saying "it's my preschool". But don't worried G. frown only lasted for two weeks. Now it's B. who gets sad when we drop G. off. G. was happy when I told her we'd get a treat after preschool. I liked this picture of B. because it shows a little bit of her personality. When we're pulling out of our garage B. says 1. mom seat belt (bc I don't put it on until I'm out of the garage, and 2. sunglasses (bc I have to hand them to her).
Sunday, October 2, 2011
2nd Day of Preschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That first pic of B totally reminds me of you--adorable!!
Love those gals. Love them. Miss you.
Post a Comment