G. started pre-k this year. I can't believe she's old enough. I was expecting to cry when I saw G. walk into her classroom or when I looked in the rear mirror or when I saw moms crying in the parking. But I didn't! I thought to myself "something is wrong with me,why am I not crying"
Who do you think was more excited about pre-k? B kept saying she was going to pre-k and G. was going home. G. got mad at her and said she was going ^&*!@#$%. I couldn't hear what G. said but it made B really mad. Lets just say it was somewhat of a battle field in the backseat on the way to school.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
First Day of Pre-K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for an update!! And holy cow, your girls are way too cute! ..and clearly have your spunk:).
Why does G look so much older in these pictures. She looks a lot like you too.
Double yay for the update! Blogs are the best! Grace looks so much like you now :) You have such beautiful girls! Keep the updates coming!
oh my heart...my dear little grace is so big.
keep up the good work with them.
you're not bad for crying. it's not your style, never has been.
love you and the kiddos.
Look at those girls!!!!! Oh, I just love em'. Beautiful--watch out you preschooler boys!!!!
Post a Comment