Monday, September 15, 2008

Poor dear what is the matter

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated our blog. Last week G. and I were really sick but I think I had it worse because I had a fever for several days. The whole time I was sick I thought to myself 1.oh, I wish my mom was here to make me a hot meal and to take care of me and 2.how do moms do it when they have more than one kid? I'm such a wimp. Normally, I would love to stay home from work and rest but now my work is at home and I can't rest with a baby who is mobile. However, I would like to take a moment to say thank you to one special person who saved the day when I felt so weak and couldn't help G. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Elmo! Yes, Elmo was the one who answered my prayers. It wasn't my visiting teacher or friends it was this dear sweet animal, monster, bear, whatever you call it, Elmo saved the day. Who knew Elmo would be an answer to my prayers. Heavenly Father sure does work in mysterious ways when he answers our prayers. Currently we are recovering from whatever we have and we are doing fine. I'll update later with some funny stories. I have to run.

last words

1 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

Glad you're feeling better! I don't know how SAHM's do it! When I've been sick and my stepkids are in town Michael is always here to cover for me. I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't!