Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Funny Moments

Last Saturday evening A.,G. and I wentto Trader Joe's to do our grocery shopping. A. and G. watched the cart as I went around the store adding items to the basket. When we got to the dairy section I grabbed two gallons of milk and placed them into the basket. As I was walking away I heard A. laughing as he called me over. I turned my head and saw G. going crazy signing milk (we've been teaching her sign language) and smiling really big. Her eyes never left the milk and when we left she made sure the milk came home with us. When we got home she went straight to the grocery bags until she found her white gold.

During sacrament on Sunday G. was going nuts. I couldn't figure out why. She started signing milk like crazy. I had no milk in my bag and there were no kids around us with milk. I tried to distract her with books but she continued to insist. I finally realized she thought the sacrament water was milk. I guess anything white or in white cups can be easily confused for milk.

1 comments:

Nathan and Emily said...

So cute! What an amazing little girl!