Friday, November 7, 2008

Not the TOILET!

Last night I was getting ready to watch A. play basketball (he's in a league w/ his friends). While I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup I saw G. walking around holding her bag of clothes that no longer fit her. Then she came around the corner with a big smile holding her clothes.(Some how she opened the bag) She looked around for a minute turned towards A. and charged his way. After he gave her a hug he said "go to mama" she turned walked towards me so fast I thought she was going to fall. I put my head down to rinse my teeth. When I looked up I screamed. A. came running and saw that G. had put the clothes in the toilet and was splashing her hands in the toilet with her head in it. Ughh! What a mess we had to clean up that night.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Ha, ha! I love that little girl. Always up for some fun.