The day before A.'s birthday G. helped me make a sign for him. We put it on our door not thinking anything of it. Then to our surprise our neighbors took the time to wish him Happy B-day. We thought that was nice.
Before A. came home we surprised him at work. A couple of days before I received an email from his administration secretary inviting G. & I to a surprise party for him. I thought that was a fabulous idea. When G. and I walked into his office the employees were near the door to help me to surprise him. When we saw him, his eyes were glued to the computer. When we finally got his attention he did a double take and smiled really BIG. Thanks to Donna(admin. sec.)who bought a couple of A.'s favorite desserts coconut cream pie and banana cream pie for everyone. She's so sweet.
Later that night we were suppose to go out to dinner in Hollywood but A. was so full from his b-day gathering at work we decided to stay home. Then as time past we started to get hungry. So we headed out to a restaurant called Killer Shrimp. However, to our surprise when we got there, there was a new restaurant and we didn't know what to do. But then we remembered there was a Thai restaurant near by we liked. We ordered take-out and headed home to put G. down. We ate our food so fast we got tummy aches and had to lay down on the couch. So we decided to watch a movie.
The next morning I surprised A. with a Thai massage. Neither one of us has had one but I heard they are really good. When we got to the place A. was so nervous because he was worried about G.freaking out when she'd wake up to see his parents vs. us. I told him to stop worrying and enjoy the massage.
When we walked into our room it was peaceful. If you've never had a Thai massage let me explain. A Thai Massage combines gentle, yoga-like stretching with massage of the muscles, tendons, pressure points and energy lines, or Sen. A Thai Massage is done on a mat as opposed to a table. The reason why it's because it allows the practitioner to get the body leverage necessary for the stretches and postures by using their hands, elbows, knees and feet. Yes. I did say feet. They walked on A.'s back but not mine. I think they thought they'd crush me if they did. During my massage I was trying not to laugh when I'd open my eyes to see A. looking awkward as they stretched him while he was in yoga poses. Then when they started to pat his body it sounded like they were spanking his bum. Imagine the sound.
When they were done we were sore but that's normal when you get a Thai massage but it feels good the next day. This weekend we are going to continue celebrating his b-day but with his family. He wants me to make his favorite dish I make. Hopefully, his family will enjoy it.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Andy's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a cute wife! A is so lucky to have you! Now you've peaked my curiousity. I'm googling Thai Massages in SLC....
Thanks for the tip! I'm googling it right now.
Post a Comment