Friday, February 6, 2009

Her 1st time visiting Disneyland

We took G. to Disneyland for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Originally I thought I would take her when she was much older but our good friend J. had tickets and we thought why not...it's free. G. loved Disneyland. She loved it so much she wouldn't even take nap and we were surprise she was GOOD the whole time. She had fun running around in front of the castle and while she was running around people were trying to take pictures with her. I didn't feel comfortable and either did G. When people would get close to take a picture of her she'd either run away, give them a dirty look, or wave her arm with a loud grunt.

Yes, we had G. wear her Snow White costume. A. was opposed to it at first but J. convinced him she'd look cute. Plus, we wanted to take a picture with her with Snow White.

Let me tell you what happen to us. We decided to wait in the Princess line at Disneyland thinking it would only be a 20min wait. After being in line for 20mins I told J & A to go ride some rides b/c I thought by the time they'd get back we'd be at the front. Well, that didn't happen. When they got back G.& I were still in line. Then after waiting more than an hour we finally got in and I told the lady at the front we only want to see Snow White. She said that Snow White was at the end but in order to see her we had to see the other 3 princesses first. We agreed and took pictures with them. When it was our turn to see Snow White they were SWITCHING Snow White for Jasmine! We couldn't...or I couldn't believe it! I asked if we could just take one picture with Snow White. They (the Disneyland workers) said "sorry Snow White has to go now, she has to take a break". I couldn't believe they said that. So I picked up G and told J & A I needed to leave b/c I was very bothered. I was bothered I waited for over an hour and I clearly communicated with the workers we only wanted to see Snow White but they made us go see all the other princesses first. I thought to myself if we didn't see the other princesses we could have seen Snow White. After walking out I told A. I needed a Churro b/c that's the only thing that would lift my spirit and it did.
Here is J & A riding a ride. They look funny.
Look closely. Who do you think is having more fun A. or G.?
J & I took a cute picture with Mickey. There is something about Disneyland that makes you feel like a kid again.


Here are a few cute pictures of G. Some how J. got G. to smile at the camera which rarely happens.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That was such a fun day! And paid her to smile...or we're just good friends. :)

Love you.

Kerri said...

Found your blog!! How have I never known about this before?? Anyways, it is funny because when I clicked on the link, it brought up this page that said something like, "portions of this blog may contain content that is suitable for adult viewing only" - or something to that nature!

Perhaps I need to scroll down and read more to find the goods!

Let's hang out (for real this time)!

Jenny Covey said...

Hey did you get season passes? Let me know and we'll plan a time to go in this week.