
If you don't know G. she's cute, obedient, giving, kind, shy, and usaully follows directions. Even if it's another 2 year old. The above picture was taken at our ward Christmas party. The nursery kids played sheep in the nativity.
You'll notice G. is acting like she's conducting the music. Why? I told G. as she was walking up the stairs to follow the teacher. Well...she did...she followed what the teacher did. Every time the teacher lifted her hand to conduct there was G.doing it too.

K. & G. posing before the show.
After opening presents we had the girls pose for a picture in cowboy hats that were given by their Uncle D & Aunt J. We told G. to say cheese... maybe she thought we said "show your teeth". We now know how to get her to smile.
One night we got ready to see the Christmas lights at the temple. We told G.to hold B.in her arms. As I was taking the picture(see next picture)
G. pushed B. forward because B. was trying to look back at her while laughing. G. didn't like that B. wasn't paying attention to me. We thought it was funny when G. pushed B. and shouted "no B. sit"! We wondered do we sound like that? Do we sound that demanding?
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Post-Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wonder where Grace got her spunkiness??? Your girls are adorable!!
Frances! It's Lisa Hong, hopefully you remember me! Anyway, I just stumbled on your blog and I am so excited to see you and your darling family!
I am getting married on April 17th in Utah, but having an open house in Orange county on May first, and would love to send you and Andy an invitation. Email me your address when you get a chance!
lisahong1@gmail.com
Talk to you soon!!
Oh, I am so sad I missed her first little performance! How freakin' cute! I it is hard to believe she would just go up on stage without a fuss! She's come a long way! :) I bet you are one proud mamma!
Post a Comment