Sunday, March 28, 2010

What would you do?


Every morning every day I make the same breakfast (except on weekends) for G. scrambled eggs, mangoes, yogurt w/flaxseed, cheerios, milk, and water. One morning I forgot to give her yogurt and cheerios... before she would begin to eat she insisted I also give her yogurt and cheerios. What am I teaching her?
B.loves playing in the jumper and goes wild jumping, screaming, and trying to grab G. as she walks by. One morning I was so busy trying to clean and get lunches ready I completely forgot I had a 2nd child who needed a nap. I felt bad.
When I put B. down for a nap I'll tell G. that I'm going to the other room and I let her know she needs to be quiet because B.'s going to sleep. I'll leave the door ajar so I can still hear and see if G. is doing okay. Normally G. is really good at playing in her room by herself and somtimes she'll open my door and say "shhh, B.'sleeping" however, one day when I was done putting B. down I heard no singing, talking, or playing. When I walked into G.'s room I found her in my jewlery box playing with my necklaces/bracelts. When I asked her what she was doing she quickly jumped up and ran towards the window. I couldn't help but laugh. It's a good thing all of my necklaces are cheap.

3 comments:

Holly Park said...

Cute little girlies! Geez, you are a super mom with that breakfast...so balanced!

Jill said...

OH don't feel badly about that! Feel blessed that she can fall asleep anywhere. :)

As for G. oh that girl has style.

Jeremy Pyne said...

Wow, your girl eats a lot! My Jaden is a little bird when it comes to eating. How do you get a kid to eat eggs? Or anything, for that matter?!