A couple of weeks ago my friend Maegan and I were at the park planning for her son's baptism. I can't remember how it came up that we could make edible fruit arrangements for refreshments. So we did our homework. We searched the web and studied professional edible arrangements that cost over a $100 for one and we practiced once before the baptism.
The night before the baptism we met to cut out the fruit shapes and to pick up the rest of the food for the refreshments. We thought with all the fruit we had we could make easily 4 edible fruit arrangements but that changed quickly when I ran out of skewers the day of. At first I panicked thinking we didn't have enough food but A. comforted me with his sweet talk by saying "don't worry I won't eat much" funny, huh. This is art. The fruit arrangements are easy to make but time consuming.
This is only half of the table. You should have seen the other half. (sorry I don't have that picture)
The Merrell family. They look stunning.
The baptism was wonderful and it was neat to see someone you love join His church.
Monday, October 13, 2008
A fruitful day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
NICE JOB!! The spread looks absolutle delicious and edible!
Post a Comment