Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago G. & I went to a Pumpkin Patch in Moorpark. We met some of our good friends out there. We had so much fun! I was surprised to see so many pumpkins in one place.
Here we are right before we entered the corn maze. Here we are on top of the haystack in the maze. G. wasn't happy at this point because all the boys were trying to hold her. She may not like all the attention now but down the road she will.
I put .25 cents in a food dispenser to feed the ponies. I gave the food to G. to feed them. She got all excited when the ponies raced towards her. It was cute watching her stare very hard at ponies while they ate. As she was staring I walked over to the stroller to pick up my cell and when I came back I saw G. was trying to do the same thing. She was trying to put her face in the dirt like the ponies.

1 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I love the bonnet Grace is wearing. Where can I get one? Do they make them for winter?
Julie