Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Coconut cream pie joke


This past Sunday was our 6th year anniversary. I wanted to do something special for Andy but I didn't know what to do. So I attempted to make his favorite pie, coconut cream pie. I was so nervous making it. I measured all the ingredients before hand (like how they do it on the food network) and reread over and over the steps. Before I surprised him I wanted to play a little joke on him. I told him I had a pie for him in the frig in a box but before I could finish my sentence. He turned and said "oh, yeah I already ate it and it wasn't that good. Where did you get it? Maybe next time you should go some where else and buy it" I turned to him with a look that I was disgusted with his comment. He turned his head with a BIG smile and said just joking, gotcha good! If you don't know Andy he likes to play jokes. So much for my joke. To make the long story short he loved it so much he wants me to make it again.

1 comments:

Jill said...

i love you and andy together. you're such a cute couple, it's fun to see how your communicated.

love you.