You've heard of the excuse my dog ate my homework. Do you think I could use that same line to enter the temple but instead my baby ate my recommend.
We were coming back from shopping and G.started to get fussy in the car so I handed her my credit card wallet so she could entertain herself. When I took her out of the car I noticed she was nibbling on something. I couldn't figure out what it was. Then when I pulled it out of her mouth I started to laugh. She was chewing on my temple recommend. Do I need a new temple recommend I thought? I'm going to be so embarrassed telling the bishop and the stake president my daughter ate my recommend.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The dog ate my HW. My baby ate my...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you'll need a new one! Did she turn blus from the ink too?Miss you guys! Julie
holy smokes, that's a good one. do you still have to show a recommend when you work there? come on jefe, pull some strings.
Post a Comment