Monday, August 25, 2008

In the spirit of the Olympics


I can't believe the Olympics are over. I guess now we can get more sleep since the past couple of weeks we've stayed up almost every night until midnight to watch it. We thought it was great to see the best athletes represent the U.S. In fact if you like to see our family's olympics see Andy's pictures below testing out the ski jump. I can't believe he did it.

I can't believe you'd believe me. That's not Andy it's ME. Just joking, it's neither one of us. We took a trip to Park City during one of our vacations in July. Andy & I tried out the zip line, & the toboggan. You'll notice that there are no pictures of me from the zip line because Andy said he couldn't see me. He said I'm too small but I think he was eating his food.
Andy is going up on the ski lift
The zip line begins at the top of this hill. (you can't really see it)
Andy coming down the zip line
I thought this was a beautiful picture of Park City from the view of Olympic Park.


2 comments:

Jill said...

this is so cute! i love your blog. fun pix too.

love you.

Ritch in Love said...

Michael and I are SUCH BIG PARK CITY PEOPLE! One day I hope we live there....one day....